1. Application for Returns/Refunds
Subject to the terms and conditions in this Refunds and Return Policy and the Terms of Service, Buyer may apply for return of the purchased items (“Item”) and/or refund prior to the expiry of the Powerbankz Guarantee Period.
Powerbankz Guarantee is a service provided by Powerbankz, on User’s request, to assist Users in dealing with certain conflicts which may arise during the course of a transaction. Users may communicate with each other privately to resolve their differences or approach their relevant local authorities to assist them in overcoming any dispute prior, during or after using Powerbankz Guarantee.
2. Application for the Return of an Item
Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
- The powerbank did not pop out when user requested to rent it;
- The deposit have been stored for more than 1 month
- The powerbank received is a counterfeit item**;
- The powerbank received has physical damage (e.g. dented, scratched, shattered);
- The powerbank received is faulty (e.g. malfunction, does not work as intended);
3. Buyer’s application must be submitted via the Powerbankz mobile app.
Powerbankz will review each Buyer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application is successful.
In the event where Buyer has commenced legal action against Seller, Buyer may provide the formal notification from the appropriate authority to Powerbankz to request Powerbankz to continue to hold the purchase monies until a formal determination is available. Powerbankz will, at its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether it is necessary to continue to hold such purchase monies.
Buyer will only be refunded after Powerbankz has received the confirmation from user. In the event where Powerbankz does not hear from user within a specified time, Powerbankz will be at liberty to refund the applicable sum to user.